In Pursuit of the Truth

Learning to think biblically: its principles and practice. Introducing a book by Derek Bigg.

18 April 2006

From the blogosphere

Here is a new blog which is focused on Biblical Theology. Matt Harmon, the writer, is finishing his Ph.D. at Wheaton College.

Carla, in British Columbia, Canada, has in a couple of blogs been thinking carefully about the implications for Reformation principles of the Emerging Church Movement and the focus on multisensory worship driven by the Emerging Church.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 22, 2006 7:37 pm, Blogger poof said...

Hi, thanks for the link. I just found it on Technorati. The first link, however, is actually a different Carla. I think that is Carla Rolfe. Same name, different girl. I think she may also be quite abit smarter than me from what I've read, so I am honoured to have been confused with her. But the second one is definitely mine.

 
At July 23, 2006 1:07 pm, Blogger Exile from GROGGS said...

:) oops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home